Ladders, step ladders and other lifting equipment are not subject to obligatory certification, however, all our products undergo voluntary ROSTEST certification for compliance with the requirements of Full Product Specifications and in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1. Warranty Period
- The warranty for all products is 1 year.
- The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase of the product by the end consumer. A supporting document is an invoice or a cash receipt for the purchase of the product.
- Fulfillment of warranty obligations doesn’t change the initial warranty period.
2. Warranty policy
- The warranty covers hidden production nature defects.
- During warranty period, a defective product must be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer. The replaced product becomes the property of the manufacturer.
- Other requirements, except the right to have a defective product replaced or repaired, are not covered by this warranty.
3. Warranty does not apply to
- mechanical damage of products due to knocks or falls;
- products that have been used in violation of operating instructions or damaged through careless handling;
- parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during use, as well as damage resulting from normal wear and tear during use of the product.
- damage of the product that came as a result of improper use or exceeding loads.
- products that underwent technical changes, additions or repairs, carried out not by the manufacturer or an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- damage of the product resulting from transportation or storage.
- minor irregularities that do not affect the quality and unequivocal use of the product.